Soft, aromatic and tasty. Excellent for an aperitif with friends, for a buffet or for a birthday party. They are also easy to make, with surprising results.
Here is the Pizzas recipe.
Ingredients (x about 30 pizzas):
– 100 gr. Flour 0
– 400 gr. Flour 1
– 8 gr. Fresh Brewer’s Yeast
– 20 gr. Maple syrup
– 10 gr. Salt
– 200 gr. Water
– 60 gr. Extra virgin olive oil
– 350 gr. (about) Tomato Passata
– 100 gr. (about) Vegan Mozzarella
– Oregano q.b.
Start dissolving FRESH BREWER’S YEAST into the WATER, adding the MAPLE SYRUP and letting it rest for about 5 minutes. Pour the FLOUR in a large bowl. Add SALT, WATER (with the MAPLE SYRUP and the Fresh Brewer’s Yeast previously dissolved) and the Extra virgin OIL. Work until a compact and elastic dough is obtained. Cover the bowl with some film and leave to rise in a warm place for at least 12 hours.
Preheat the oven. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin to obtain about half a centimeter thickness. With a pastry cutter, form some disks and place them slightly spaced on a baking sheet previously coated with greaseproof paper. Stuff the discs with Tomato, Vegan Mozzarella and Oregano and bake at 170°C/325° F for about 14/16 minutes.
– I’ve flavoured the tomato sauce, passing it in a pan with olive oil, white pepper, sesame seeds, mustard seeds, paprika, a clove of garlic, salt, basil.
– I’ve used a 6 cm diameter pastry ring.
– The filling can vary according to the Season and your imagination. The result will still be excellent.
No comment yet, add your voice below!